RPA Support Engineer - L3
Skcript is a consulting company involved in automating some of the crucial business processes for banks, manufacturing companies, & shipping companies in US & other regions. We specialize in building great business solutions with technology that scales as our client’s businesses scale. Skcript is on a fast-growth trajectory, and our clients trust us to deliver the best possible technology-first solution for their business.
We are looking for a person who is passionate about production customer support to work with our clients.
If you believe that you can make a difference by pushing the limits of production support for Robotic Process Automation, hit that Apply button, and we will start a conversation with you.
- Provide support and maintenance of UiPath-based process automation in production
- On Call coverage
- Understanding the existing process and have a deep-understanding of the automation process to provide better support
- Familiarity with UiPath & Microsoft Office Excel (Macros as well)
- Knowledge of troubleshooting tools and techniques related to networks and systems i.e. remote access tools, Windows Support tools, connectivity tests, etc.
- Ability to read and understand code for diagnosis, escalation, & other essentials
- General understanding of how web-based tools work
- Ability to understand the bigger picture from an overall integration architecture perspective